Here’s a list of personal projects I’ve been working on, all of which you can find on my GitHub profile:
- yacng - simple code name generator built with Flask
- Jenkinspot - a simple honeypot that mimics the Jenkins login page.
- certsee - query crt.sh and find associated infrastructure in Shodan based on certificate serial numbers
- CVE-2019-15043 Scanner - scanner to detect presence of CVE-2019-15043
- CVE-2019-8451 Scanner - scanner to detect presence of CVE-2019-8451
- okbrute - python script to test credentials against an Okta sign-in widget.
- csvtoconfmd - fork of csvtomd, which concerts csv files into markdown tables. This time, for Confluence markup.